Saturday, October 10, 2009
Wow it's been some time now!!
Wow, it has been sometime now since we have posted anything. Well today was a lazy family day. Jody is very tired from doing a side job yesterday, and the kids are watching tv and playing. I was just surfing the net for about 2 hours, which is something that I do not do ever. Guess I am living on the edge today. We are going to go see a movie and relax the rest of the night, YEA for relaxing. With everything that goes on in life school, work, kids, and anything else I leftt out it is soooo important to relax every now and then. Time to go to movie, so until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa....you updated! Yes, I'll help you we just need to figure out a good time! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThank you my dear just figured out how to view your comment.
ReplyDelete