Saturday, June 5, 2010

Its been a long time!!










Well it has been a few months, YIKES!! Life has been good to us these past few months. Donnie turned the big 10 in April and Lauren turned the big 8 in May. Jody and I went to a buddhist retreat at the end of May, and Jackson the cat is keeping all of our spirits up. Lauren's ballet play is coming up this month Peter Pan, and we are all looking forward to watching her. I'm looking forward to one more day of school with a presentation and then I'm done for Spring quarter. I'm taking off Summer quarter to job search, I have 4 months left of unemployment. So I'm going to take advantage of this time to job search. Besides all of life stuff we are fabulous, hope all is well with everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment