Monday, October 11, 2010
LIFE IS GOOD!!
Well soccer is going great thus far into the season. Same with ballet. The kids are both getting so big it is unbelievable that they were babies. I need to take some pictures soon and post them. I've been lazy with the camera. School is going well also, and Jody got a full-time job. We are very excited for the job, she even has her own office, YAY for Jody :). I started working at Safeway part-time in the seafood department. My shoes are stinking up my car but I really like my job. It's simple but yea rewarding at the same time. We have all been so busy that it is hard to hook up with friends right now, but November should open up some time for hanging out and maybe even some dinners :) Till next time we love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment