Our Thanksgiving was quite the experience of joy in our family. We are all so very grateful for the feast that we got to eat, thanks to our very best friend Mandy. Love goes out to you!!! We played games, the wii, hung out, ate alot, and had yummy deserts. Now its bed time, just kidding. We hope that all of our friends and family members had a blessed day today. I am so grateful for my family, friends, school, work, partner, and especially my kids today. That I have so much in my life my cup is full of love. I hope that everyone else has the same love inside.
Well enough sappy talk out of me, school is almost over. Just one more week then I only have five more classes and I will be done AAS here I come:) Soccer just ended last week, Donnie can't wait for next year already. Jody is loving her job, and my job is good also.
Life couldn't be better. Amen to that and everyone have a good night. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment